Albert Einstein Quotes And Thinking - Study Hubs

Latest

Albert Einstein Quotes And Thinking


When a blind beetle crawl over the surface of a globe, he does not notice that the track he has covered is curved. I was lucky enough to have spotted it." -- Albert Einstein     "In my relativity theory I set up a clock at every point in space, but in reality I find it difficult to provide even one clock in my room." -- Albert Einstein     "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science." -- Albert Einstein     "The years of anxious searching in the dark, with their intense longing, their alternations of confidence and exhaustion and the final emergence into the light -- only those who have experienced it can understand it." -- Albert Einstein     "Only six men in the world know about relativity. I am not one of them. When I ask them to explain, they confused me." -- Albert Einstein     "The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking." -- Albert Einstein     "Body and soul are not two different things, but only two different ways of perceiving the same thing. Similarly, physics and psychology are only different attempts to link our experiences together by way of systematic thought." -- Albert Einstein     "Scientific greatness is less a matter of intelligence than character; if the scientist refuses to compromise or accept incomplete answers and persists in grappling the most basic and difficult questions." -- Albert Einstein     "My sailing system -- set sail, make it fast, no thoughts of energy or velocity, loll back, let boat drift." -- Albert Einstein     "In music I do not look for logic. I am quite intuitive on the whole and know no theories. I never like a work if I cannot intuitively grasp its inner unity (architecture)." -- Albert Einstein     "Mozart's music was so pure and perfect, that one felt he had merely found it -- that it had always existed as part of the inner beauty of the Universe, waiting to be revealed." -- Albert Einstein     "One thing I have learned in a long life; all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and child-like -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have." -- Albert Einstein     "Nature conceals her mystery by her essential grandeur." -- Albert Einstein     "The beauty of it is that we have to content ourselves with the recognition of the miracle, beyond which there is no legitimate way out." -- Albert Einstein     "Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it. One should earn one's living by work of which one is sure one is capable. Only when we do not have to be accountable to anybody can be find joy in scientific endeavor." -- Albert Einstein     "The normal objective of my thought affords no insight into the dark places of human will and feeling." -- Albert Einstein     "Everybody acts not only under external compulsion but also in accordance with inner necessity." -- Albert Einstein     "The more one chases after quanta, the better they hide themselves." -- Albert Einstein     "The great need to grasp principles had caused me to spend most of my time on fruitless persuits." -- Albert Einstein     "I have little patience for scientists who take a board of wood, look for the thinnest part, and drill a great number of holes when the drilling is easy." -- Albert Einstein     "I vill a little t'ink." -- Albert Einstein     "Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the life-long attempt to acquire it." -- Albert Einstein     "The world as we see it is only the world as we see it. Others may see it differently." -- Albert Einstein     "Any society which does not insist upon respect for all life must necessarily decay." -- Albert Einstein     "As long as I have any choice in the matter, I shall live only in a country where civil liberty, tolerance, and equality of all citizens before the law prevails." -- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment